Saturday, May 1, 2010

Pinkberry Frozen Yoghurt

A friend of mine said to me, "You have to have Pinkberry yoghurt when you are in LA!" So I went searching for it while I was in LA after dinner once and boy was I glad I bothered to and managed to find it!

I LOVE frozen desserts especially frozen yoghurt. When I was little, I remember having "I can't believe it's yoghurt" each time I visit the mall and I would willingly spend my last penny from my pocket money each time I visit the mall for a frozen yoghurt treat. The toppings that you get to choose to go with your yoghurt just places the cherry on the icing.

I wish we have Pinkberry in Sydney, Australia!

My first Pinkberry- Chocolate Flavour topped with Cap n' Crunch, almonds, acai berries and chocolate flakes.

I remember this Pinkberry occassion very well. I was shopping at Santa Monica and my friends took a long time with their shopping. I was bored and it was chilly that night, but I spotted a Pinkberry and went ahead and got myself a Pomegranate Flavour Pinkberry topped with some raspberries, pomegranate seeds and soft chewy mochis- Mouth-wateringlyYummyLicious!

I MISS U PINKBerry! <3

1 comment:

  1. Hahha...we have something similar here in Perth... my favorite as well... been eating ever since i found out this one... and it's really very nice... only thing now winter... so eating lesser... =p
    Try to google "Madzoon" i think you can find that ^8^

    ReplyDelete