Saturday, May 1, 2010

Disneyland Resort - Anaheim California

One of the most magical place on earth and here, your dreams may come true as you journey through the land of fantasy, wonder and fairy tales.


The Grand Disney train that greets you at the entrance of Disneyland's Train Station

Walt Disney & Mickey Mouse









Sleeping Beauty's Castle

As I was visiting Disneyland in December, this place truly comes alive at this time of the year especially at night with the lights and sounds. Here, I took a boat trip into the magic world castle to the tune of "It's a small world after all"











I LOVE Christmas trees and I wish I can have a Christmas tree this size on my lawn :)

Christmas Tree at Disney's Main Street
I love the gingerbread cookie ornament :)



If I can be a Disney Princess character, I want to be Sleeping Beauty. I will sleep all the days of my life in a castle until my Prince comes along and kissed me back to life :)

Downtown Disney- great restaurants and cafes and great shopping outlets :)

hhmmm ..... my downright weakness :) I can spend hours and hours in this store. Welcome to my favourite candy store xo

For my dinner choice that night, I chosed this New Orleans Jazz Kitchen.

Oh Lordy Lord, this chicken was so yummy! with the potatoes mashed and greens. Yum!

And I ordered some kick-a** chocolate bread pudding. OMG! *Heaven* in my mouth *melt*

After that scrumptious dinner and some retail therapy at Downtown Disney, I am ready for some fireworks back at Sleeping Beauty's castle.

Check out this cute little lighted clear balloons. I LOVE them :)


*Fireworks! xo


Interesting fact: Disney offer annual passes to the theme park. Some people actually make an annual pilgrimage to Disneyland. I think I will never ever get bored with this place and I personally love coming here during the holidays season in Christmas <3


One of my favourite rides :)


Time for another snack. You have gotta have Popeye's Chicken! Yumm Yumm Yumm! 






Another favourite ride :)





Welcome to the tea party y'all! :)







Welcome to Toon Town and this is Goofy's residence




Minnie's little home <3

At home with Minnie <3





This is like a dream play house!

Check out Minnie's dishwasher!






Mickey's house is next and his living room is pretty bleak and dark, so lets skip to his washing machine :)

And how cute is the gas heater :)






Mickey Popsicles

The Matterhorn Ride- awesome!

Inside Finding Nemo's submarine

Disney's Autopia & Bumper Car ride!

Buzz Lightyear Blaster- such a fun game!


The Christmas Parade- dang the crowd, it's hard to get a good view.






I love carousels



Another favourite rides and I have always loved the Peter Pan cartoon :)



The Haunted Mansion of Tim Burton's Night Before Christmas






Mr Sandy Claws


Get ready for Pirates of the Carribean


No comments:

Post a Comment