Sunday, May 2, 2010

California Adventure Park - Anaheim

If you want more extreme rides, this is the place to be and it is right next to Disneyland Resort Park.




So my first stop was at Insectopia featuring A Bug's Life and this has gotta be one of the cutest theme I saw here. And the 3D movie was so fun and cute also with alot of special effects.













Next, I stumbled upon a bread-making exhibition. Since I was given some free sample tasting sourdoughs, I walked right through the exhibition.











Boudin Sourdough Bakery, since 1849

And this became my lunch for the day - one of the best tasting clam chowder in thick sourdough bread bowl
And a sweet ice tea :)


And a scrumptious and delicious lunch, I am ready to take on the extreme ride challenge despite of the wet weather.




Welcome to Paradise Pier







Ferris Wheel with a twist
with swinging gondolas


Check out the roller coaster runway from above. That's where I am going to next :)

The starting mark, 5,4,3,2,1! And you're off like a shooting bullet






Approaching Bear Mountain now, bear left


This is a wet ride along river rapids and it was raining. I don't know what got into me but I just wanted to go on the ride despite carrying a Mimco leather bag and knowing well that I will be soaked wet at the end of the trip. Oh well, since I travelled all the way to Bear Mountain, might as well bear with it ;P



So i got myself an adult Disney rain poncho and I am ready for the Grizzly Bear River Run




Off the Page Animation Academy



























The Twilight Zone : Tower of Terror- seated in an elevator, you will be plunged to a depth of 13 storeys below



The hotel's creepy and haunted elevators where the horror takes place

No comments:

Post a Comment