Saturday, May 15, 2010

Barcelona In Wonderland

Another wonderful year has ended and began for me as I celebrated my birthday in Wonderland style this year with my closest and best of friends- all of whom I love and cherish so much.


Birthdays are always a wonderful time of the year for me. Besides having a wonderful excuse to dress up, party, have cocktails and of course treating to yourself to a little luxury/shopping/ or retail splurges, I always take this time of the year to reflect on my life journey. Most of all, I think of all my friends whom I have shared my life with and how much they have supported, encouraged , made me laugh, gave me a listening ear and a shoulder to lean on and most of all- believing and trusting in me that I am who I am and that I am the best friend that they have ever had. This just makes me want to be a better person each day and I strive to be the best that I can be as I offer them my friendship and love.


This has been another wonderful year and another remarkable milestone for me in my life's journey. Without my friends, family and God, I would suck! and be lost. Here's to each and everyone one of you (my lovely and dearest friends)- THANK YOU for another wonderful and exciting year and I pray for many more to come and I count it as a blessing and my greatest honour to be able to be a friend and to do life with YOU.


Another year wiser and taller in life, Because you made me believe and trust that I can be the best that I can be each time.


Cheers to that! <3 xoxo


Toasting to a beautiful occasion with San Pellagrino's bubbly Aranciata and Lemonita <3


As promised, here it is- my Wonderland inspired outfit selected specially from Valerie Tolosa. Here I am wearing my Savannah Frill Top in peach and the Hazel Side Bow Skirt in navy. I chosed this outfit because it has such a girly, feminine look with the oversized frill top and the short skirt adds a fashionably chic look to the outfit.
And I get to play with the colours of the outfit and make it into a fun wonderland-chic look. I love my buttercup-yellow heels and check out my Bollywood inspired bangle and "mushroom" wonderland coloured rings :)



I kept the makeup simple, fresh and pretty with some voilet and baby blue, all light smoked out with a hint of purple glitter and I wore a beautiful pair of Shu Uemura falsies. The design of the falsies were inspired by the tails of a gold fish! And it has some beautiful purple tints to it :)




Gourmet Pizzas, Gelatos and Cocktails were the food theme for the night







And thank you y'all for the icing on the cake- my lovely and gorgeous presents xoxo


And THANK YOU to everyone of you who have willingly subjected yourself to my indulgence in an Alice In Wonderland themed birthday. I love each and every one of your efforts and creativity. Thanks for a Wonder Night and I can't wait to see what 2010 will unfold as we continue to paint each other's lives and leave an imprint of our souls in each other's lives :)
xoxo


Yours always, Barcelona xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment