Saturday, December 18, 2010

Lauren Conrad Style

Who do you look up to as a style icon?

As Coco Chanel once said, "A girl should be two things - Classy & Fabulous"

Ever since I started watching Laguna Beach and The Hills MTV series, I took a liking to LC (Lauren Conrad). Forget about the dramas that could choke the lights out of your soul, I loved how the series was based in LA (The Hills) and while driving to Anaheim, Disneyland, I saw the infamous highway sign that pointed the direction to Laguna Beach and I was in awe as I realised that was where the Laguna Beach series was filmed and that was what made these kids including LC famous!

LC has since developed into a young, beautiful, confident and business-savvy tv personality. Kelly Cuthrone, a famous PR personality who also appeared on The Hills touted LC as a brand, not just a person.

What attracted me to LC is her classic and timeless style- never over the top but always looking fabulous and classy- similar to my own personal style.

I wear my eyeliner just like her signature style too- with a flick at the end of the tail to accentuate and redefine the shape of your eyes :)

Well, as soon as I knew that her style book was released, I could not wait to get my hands on it.

In her Style book, Lauren gave very useful and practical tips on all types of clothing materials, accessories, makeup, and even shopping habits and travel-fashion.

All I can say that she is one of my favourite style icons and I just love how she always manages to look so fabulous and classy ready for a red carpet even and chic and simple while out and about running errands or just visiting the malls whilst the paparazzi snap her up for magazine spreads.

Fashion fades but style remains the same - Coco Chanel

Style is also in your character, the way you wear your articles and carrying it off with confidence and walking to the beat of your own drum. It's the way you live your life giving back to society through kindness and love.

Have you got a style icon?

:)

Breathing creativity and uniqueness,
B xo

No comments:

Post a Comment