Sunday, December 19, 2010

Childhood Stories - A jewellery inspiration of charms and necklaces

Inspired by all things sweet and memorable from childhood, I am in love with Karen Walker's simplicity in her jewellery designs, yet each pieces tells a story, according to each one's childhood memories and experiences.

When I was presented with my first piece of Karen Walker jewellery - a charm bracelet this Christmas, I held it so preciously and as I tried to clasp the barcelet shut around my wrist, my mind instantly travelled down memory lane as I looked at each piece of the charms linked together on the bracelet. Just fond, tender memories <3

My first Karen Walker jewellery - a charm bracelet full of my childhood memories that I cherish and hold so fondly in my memories. Thanks Kat! <3

The little acorn reminds me of Chicken Little, the skull reminds me of Peter Pan and The Pirates, the runaway girl reminds me of Little Red Riding Hood, the stars of the story of Jesus and the nativity story <3








The famous runaway girl emblem from Karen Walker

No comments:

Post a Comment