Thursday, December 30, 2010

2011 - The rest is still unwritten

The pen's in my hand, ending unplanned
Staring at the blank page before me
Allowing the sun to illuminate the words
That I could not find

Reaching for something in the distance
So close I could almost taste it
Drenching myself in words unspoken
Gonna live my life with arms wide open
Today is where my book begins
The rest are still unwritten

Happy New Year!
May the new year bring you much love, peace and joy
Reach out to the stars and run towards your dreams
Keep giving and lovin in life
Stay classy and fabulous

Today is the new beginning of a new adventure.

Love always,
Barcelona
xo

 
Usher in the New Year with a bang!

 
Allow each breaking dawn to bring you renewed grace and mercy each day

 Hold what is precious to you tenderly

 Reflect on the past to allow you to move forward with strength each new day

Plant a new seed for the beginning of all things new, fresh in live and nurture that dream of yours in your heart until it comes to fruition

No comments:

Post a Comment