Thursday, December 30, 2010

Headbands

I am obsessed with headbands!

I love how headbands can add a touch of girly-playfullness to an outfit.

It is the perfect accessory to accompany a hairdo- be it casual pin-straight hair, gentle tousled curls, an elegant updo or just to hold your bangs away from the face.

I am in the race to win the sereni & shentel headband competition on Facebook.

Please vote for me if you wish and I'll be grateful even if I didn't make it with the most votes to win 7 headbands of my choice with a headband pillow-bolster by 31 December 2011 <3


Tip: You will need to LIKE the sereni and shentel page as a fan before you can cast a LIKE vote on the picture :)


*Photo is courtesy of Gem from Gigi's Fairy Fashion
Headband worn: Charcoal Kuching Cat from sereni and shentel
Girl In The Picture: Que Moi <3

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment